CER is an Energy Merchant with a particular focus on arranging and integrating the Physical Supply of Energy Commodities with the Financing and Hedging of Oil/Currency Price and Performance Risks. Our Tailor-made Solutions in Energy Trading, while seeking to maximise income in time-traded energy transactions, has as its principal goal, optimising the balance of risk and quality of income or returns. It follows therefore that each delivery we make deploys a thorough understanding of the unique nature and perception of risks of each client’s operations.
Our Typical Areas of Activity include:
- Structured Strategic Petroleum Reserves Management (SPRM) for Governments
- Structured Energy Trading and Equity Production Pre-Finance
- Oil Storage/Distribution Infrastructure Finance and Development
- Creating Multi-Commodity Barter Time-Trades with Oil/Energy as a base
- Supply and Trading of Crude Oil, Refined Petroleum Products and Liquefied Natural Gas.
- Gas & Electricity – bundled solutons in which CER aligns global partnerships around Gas supply, infrastructure investment and electricity production.
If you know from recent history that the size of the Energy Trading Organisation you confide in is not related to the quality and Integrity of approach which is brought to bear in analysing and optimising your Energy Opportunities, then talk to us – you will be further re-assured to know that our contracted outcomes are secured by Major Financial Institutions.